Support material testing and equipment testing
Focus on R & D and manufacturer of plasma cleaning machine for 20 years
Why do semiconductor plasma cleaning equipment use more aluminum alloy cavities:
Commonly used materials for semiconductor plasma cleaning equipment include quartz glass, stainless steel, and aluminum alloys. The choices for different industries and application areas will vary. In the semiconductor industry, most semiconductor plasma cleaning equipment uses aluminum alloy. What are the reasons?
Plasma cleaning equipment used in the semiconductor industry is more particular about the choice of vacuum reaction chamber materials during the cleaning and etching process. After all, the processing environment for products such as wafers and brackets is relatively high. The reason why Chengfeng Zhizhi chooses aluminum alloy cavity for semiconductor plasma cleaning equipment is roughly as follows:
1. Aluminum alloy has low density and high strength, which is better than high-quality steel and has better machining performance.
2. Aluminum has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
3. The material has good compatibility with chemical reactions, and it is not easy to produce metal pollution, and it will not cause pollution.
4. Aluminum alloys are rich in surface treatments, including electrophoresis, spraying, and anodizing.
5. The skin depth is more than 10 times that of aluminum and aluminum than stainless steel, which makes the current distribution more uniform and less likely to generate heat.
If you are interested in semiconductor plasma cleaning equipment or want to know more details, please click Chengfeng Zhizao online customer service consultation, Chengfeng Zhizao is waiting for your call!
The application of plasma generator in the treatment of adhesion and proliferation of PEGDA-based gel surfacemore >
Analysis of two-dimensional or three-dimensional fluid-based atmospheric discharge simulation of atmospheric plasma treamore >
Introduction to the principle and typical model of PEF plasma treatment of the plasma cleaning machine made by Chengfengmore >
Introduction to the emission spectrum of the plate electrode under normal pressure nanosecond pulse of plasma cleaning mmore >
Research on the surface energy and adhesion of polyester monofilament after plasma cleaningmore >
Summary of the chemical process in the surface treatment of solid materials in plasma cleaning equipmentmore >