Support material testing and equipment testing
Focus on R & D and manufacturer of plasma cleaning machine for 20 years
The LED plasma cleaning machine process can improve the packaging and bonding processing function advantages explain:
LEDs (LEDs) are usually used as indicator lights and displays. They can not only convert electrical energy directly into light energy efficiently, but also have a service life of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of hours. At the same time, it has a non-breakable energy-saving effect. The support and the colloid are not tightly combined, and there are tiny gaps. After the air enters the surface of the electrode and the support, it will be broken for a long time. The main problem in manufacturing LEDs is that it is difficult to remove contaminants and oxidation. The English name of plasma treatment is (PlasmaCleaner), also known as plasma cleaning machine, plasma cleaning machine, plasma surface treatment machine, plasma etching machine, plasma cleaning machine, etc.
Plasma cleaning machine plasma material surface modification treatment equipment, plasma modification products. It can be widely used in plasma cleaning, corrosion, electroplating, electroplating, plasma ashing, surface modification and other fields. During the packaging process, oxide and particle contamination on the surface of the device will reduce the reliability of the product and affect the quality of the product. Using a plasma cleaning machine to clean the packaging can effectively remove the above-mentioned pollutants.
Advantages of plasma treatment of LEDs:
1. Environmental protection technology: The plasma action process is a gas-solid reaction, which does not consume water resources, does not add any chemical substances, and does not pollute the environment. The use of the plasma machine before the silver glue can greatly improve the surface roughness and hydrophilicity of the workpiece, which is beneficial to tiling the silver glue and the patch at the same time, which greatly saves the amount of silver glue and reduces the cost.
2. Versatility: Regardless of the type of substrate to be processed, it can be processed. For example, metals, semiconductors, oxides, and most polymer materials can be processed very well. After plasma cleaning machine treatment, the lead connection strength, connection strength and the uniformity of the connection lead stretching have been significantly improved; in some cases, the connection temperature can also be reduced, the output can be increased, and the cost can be reduced.
3. Low temperature: close to normal temperature, especially suitable for polymer materials, longer storage time than corona combustion method, and high surface tension.
4. Function: Only the shallow surface (10-1000A) of the polymer material is involved, which can give the polymer material one or more new functions while maintaining the characteristics of the material itself.
5. Low cost: The equipment is simple, easy to operate and maintain, and can run continuously; often a few bottles of gas can replace thousands of kilograms of detergent, so the washing volume will be much lower than wet cleaning.
6. The whole process is under control: all parameters can be set by computer and data recorded, and quality control.
7. The geometric shape of the processed object is not limited: size, simple or complex, parts or textiles can be processed. After the surface treatment of the plasma cleaning machine before the encapsulation of the LED, the chip and the substrate will be more closely combined with the colloid, the formation of bubbles will be greatly reduced, and the heat dissipation rate and light output rate can also be significantly improved
Using the working principle of the plasma cleaning machine, the surface of the workpiece is treated through chemical or physical action to remove molecular weight contaminants with a thickness of 3 to 30 nm, thereby improving the surface activity of the workpiece. The pollutants removed may be organic matter, epoxy resin, photoresist, oxide, particles and other pollutants, so the plasma cleaner processing process is a high-precision cleaning.
Functions of LED plasma cleaner:
1. Surface cleaning: Clean the organic matter and oxide layer such as grease, oil stains, grease particles invisible to the naked eye, etc. on the metal surface. The inorganic gas is excited into a plasma state, and the gaseous substance is adsorbed on the surface of the solid.
2. Surface etching: Due to the effect of the processing gas, the etched object will become gaseous and discharged.
3. Surface modification: Take PTFE as an example. No printing or bonding is allowed without treatment. Plasma treatment can form an active layer on the surface to a large extent at the same time, so that PTFE can be bonded and printed. The absorption group reacts with the solid surface molecules to form product molecules, and the product molecules resolve to form a gas phase, and the reaction residues leave the surface.
4. Surface activation: Mainly used to clean non-polar materials, such as plastics, glass, ceramics and polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), PTFE, polyoxymethylene (POM), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), etc.
5. Surface coating: During the plasma coating process, two gases enter the reaction chamber at the same time, and the gases undergo polymerization in the plasma environment. Such applications are far more stringent than activation and cleaning. Its typical applications are the formation of protective films for fuel containers, the surface anti-scratch layer similar to polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) material coating, waterproof coating, etc. (decomposition polymer).
The processing method of the plasma cleaner is a thorough peeling cleaning in the cleaning method. Its advantage is that it does not contain waste liquid. It is characterized by good treatment of metal, semiconductor, oxide and most of the polymer materials and other primordial materials. It can wash the whole, part and complex structure. With the rapid development of the LED industry, plasma cleaning is bound to promote the faster development of the LED industry by virtue of its cost-effective, non-polluting characteristics.
Plasma surface treatment Plasma activation cleaning application and effect detectionmore >
Socket mobile phone panel plasma cleaning machine surface activation cleaning treatmentmore >
New O2CF4 plasma treatment technology for cleaning the drilling stains of rigid-flex printed circuit boardsmore >
Photocatalytic material composed of plasma noble metal nanoparticles and semiconductor materialsmore >
Semiconductor pcb plasma cleaning equipment can be used for various appearance PCB circuit board application processingmore >
Design and research of high frequency and high voltage plasma generatormore >